foil heaters

I am looking for foil heaters which could be used in cooling units. The foil heater will be placed in lamined glass. Could anybody help me? Thanks Vladislav

Guest User
Wed, 22/06/2005 - 10:52

Hi,Vladislav,it should be one kind of thread heater, in the luxury winshied ,we have used this kind of thread heater.
i want more details what you want.

Guest User
Tue, 05/07/2005 - 17:19

Hi Vladislav, We do deliver electric conductive foils with and without leds for other electric applications. Have a look to

I have read and I agree to's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.