Detecting coated glass

I am looking for a non-contact method , sensing coated glass on a piece by piece production line, for quality control purposes. Idealy a sensor, I have trialled a few but no success. Does anyone have, for example a double glazing line that indicates the coated side of a lite?

I have read and I agree to's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.