Can anyone help me identify my Shower Cubicle

wonder if you can help. I have a shower cubicle that was in the house when I bought it. The Glass in the frame is made by Guardian. I am trying to find the manufacturer of the cubicle as I need to replace the lower door seal as the water is running outside of the shower cubicle.
The glass has vanity strips running horizontally across both the door and the end screen.
I have a picture if that would help to identify it. I would hate to have to replace the whole unit for the sake of a £20 water seal.
Please advise if you can help or if you can point me in a different direction
Many thanks


I have read and I agree to's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.