BS 6206 Standard

I have some toughened glass with the above stamp on it, whilst I understand the move to EN12150, can I still legally make a toughened unit up with the 6206 marking on it?

Any help would be appreciated.

I have read and I agree to's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.