blocks of glass


Recently I was in France and saw an artist using glass that it appeared that he would break off from a larger chunk - much like a sculptor. I have also seen other artists in the US use this and I am wondering where I can find out about this for use in my own projects.

Guest User
Mon, 21/04/2003 - 15:30

I am looking for a source that sells colored glass that comes in blocks or larger pieces (perhaps 3 to 4" thick that you can then break up. I have seen several artisits using this material and would like to learn more

> I didn

I have read and I agree to's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.