Argon gas testing

How can I prove that the argon gas present in the glass unit? If they are any testing devices or techniques? Thanks.

Guest User
Mon, 10/11/2003 - 10:05

Hello greg,

There is a gas analyser from Helantec.
You can decect how many gas is in the glass unit.
But it is an expensive instrument ( about

Guest User
Mon, 17/11/2003 - 14:06

Only with special tools you can do this type of mesauring.

I have read and I agree to's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.