antireflective glass

Iwant to know about antireflective glass production.

Guest User
Mon, 20/05/2002 - 10:19

Basically antireflective glass is a normal float glass with a special coating applied to the glass surface. This coating provides antireflective properties to the glass. This type of glass is used where vision properties are very important such as museum pictures, shop fronts etc. I am not familiarized with the chemical composition of the coating but I kinda believe this is a commercial secret. Hope my answer was helpful.

I have read and I agree to's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.