From TubeliteInc.com, visitors can access Autodesk® Seek’s and CADdetails’ BIM libraries by clicking on the Products menu and following the links for either Product Types or Technical Data Index.The Technical Data Index also features CAD files, product details and specifications, test reports, windload charts, door hardware, glazing charts and installation instructions.
Further supporting the architectural community’s professional development needs, Tubelite’s associates deliver one-hour, in-person educational presentations available through the American Institute of Architects’ Continuing Education System (AIA/CES). Participants can receive 1.0 Learning Unit (LU) for each program and three of the courses are recognized for health, safety and welfare (HSW) credits.
Currently, Tubelite’s AIA/CES course menu includes:
* How to Select the Right Architectural Aluminum Product
* The In’s and Out’s of Architectural Aluminum Doors and Frames
* Green: Architectural Aluminum Products
for Commercial Construction (HSW)
* What Are Modified and Custom Aluminum Doors
* Integrated Façade Design: Daylighting (HSW)
* Integrated Façade Design: U-Factors (HSW)