To elevate synergies with the very promising thin-film sector, the conference will, together with the Thin-Film Industry Forum on April 14 and 15, take place as a part of the "3rd Photovoltaics Thin-Film Week" in Adlershof, Berlin, Germany.
Sessions at "Solar meets Glass"
Potentials of Solar and Glass Sector and Synergies
- Markets and costs, giving a global market and technology overview about photovoltaics and glass as well as the development of costs
- Logistic and site selection, discussing logistic matters and their importance for cost efficiency and optimization of quality
- Quality matters - High-tech versus cost efficiency, talking about the different positions of module manufacturers, equipment manufacturers and the glass industry concerning quality and know-how transfer
- Materials - Thin-film PV and glass, dealing with the challenges in structuring and hardening glass substrates for CIGS thin-film modules
Register now online and meet the players of the solar and the glass industry!
Prices (excluding VAT):
- Standard 445 Euro
- Special price for exhibitors of glasstec/solarpeq and members of VDMA 395 Euro
- When booking "Solar meets Glass – SmG 2011" together with the Thin-Film Industry Forum you get a reduced fee for SmG of 300 Euro instead of 445 Euro.
The price includes: Conference documentation, coffee breaks, one buffet lunch, boat trip with dinner on Wednesday evening.
Top Marketing for your Brand to the Sector
To broaden your marketing horizons, strengthen your company's brand and gain new contacts for further investements, why not become a sponsor?
Various packages offer individual possibilities to get optimal visibility.
Please contact us in case you need any further information.
Phone: +49 (0)30 / 72 62 96 - 304
Messe Düsseldorf GmbH
Messeplatz, Stockumer Kirchstr. 61,
40474 Düsseldorf , Germany
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRB 63
Board of Managers: Werner M. Dornscheidt (CEO)
Wilfried E. Moog, Joachim Schäfer,
Bernhard Stempfle, Hans Werner Reinhard (Dep. MD)
Chairman of Supervisory Board: Dirk Elbers