In this role, Rovi will be responsible for maintaining Sapa’s leadership position and expanding its commercial building and construction offerings in the North American market. His duties will involve developing marketing and communications plans, spearheading the company’s involvement in industry and trade associations, and serving key strategic accounts across North America.
“We are excited to welcome John to our team and to leverage his experience in this expanding sector of our industry,” said Jeff Henderson, Director of Marketing and Business Development. “I am confident in his ability to help us serve the needs of the commercial B&C market.”
Rovi has extensive experience in the building and construction market. He has served as an industry leader for nearly 30 years, developing building codes and working with architects, owners and OEMs in commercial and architectural applications. He has held commercial leadership positions with Curtain Wall Design & Consulting as Director of Business Development and with Boise Cascade Commercial Building Products as National Account Manager.
Sapa offers a wide selection in standard and custom extruded aluminum products for a range of architectural requirements, including:
- Railing systems (including aluminum and glass combinations)
- Storefront systems
- Thermal barrier manufacturing capabilities in polyamide strut, as well as chemical fill and debridge
- Access systems (including ramps, stair towers, pedestrian bridges, walkways, stairs, landings and gangways)
- Window and door framing systems and components
- Walkway covers
- Spectator seating
- Rigid aluminum electrical conduit
- Aluminum bridge decking systems