After a first full year in operation company is taking part on its first glasstech 2010. There could not be more perfect occasion to celebrate company’s first birthday than glasstech fair. SGEI will be presenting its unique training, consulting, diagnostic and tooling services.
We specialize in bending, tempering and lamination, which are the most demanding processes in the glass manufacturing industry. We also conduct float glass quality examinations for safety glass processors who have received sub-par products and manufacture quality bending moulds for windscreen production.
Safety Glass Experts staff at the stand director Mr. Jurttila, tempering specialist Mr. Jouko Järvinen (a.k.a Mr. Tempering) and bending specialist Mr. Eronen are available for discussions and consultation.
Reporters and media representatives are recommended to visit Safety Glass Expert International at Hall 12 - Stand A12. Scheduled meetings and interviews are advisable and can be arranged in advance by contacting Jori Jurttila (email@example.com) before the event.
ON-SITE AND REMOTE SERVICES:
- Bending or Tempering process training
- Bending or Tempering Operator Training
- Mould Construction Training
- Diagnostic Expert Consulting for production of safety glass
- Product Development Consulting for production of safety glass
- Investment Consulting
- Temperature Logging, Residual Stress measurements
- Delivery of gravity bending moulds
Visit us in Hall 12 - Stand A12 to learn more about our company and our services dedicated to improve operator dependent processes or visit www.sge.fi.