Date: 9 September 2011
Advanced flat glass demand in the States is anticipated to surge at the rate of 9.1% annually accounting for almost $7.0 billion after facing a steep downfall during the recession period. Rise will be driven by a rebound in residential construction and motor vehicle production. Consumption will also benefit from increasing market penetration of low-emissivity glass, heads-up display windshields, electrochromic mirrors, smart glass and other products.
Safety and security glass accounted for nearly three-fifths of demand in value terms in 2010, reflecting the widespread use of these products in motor vehicles (laminated windshields and tempered window glass) and in nonresidential construction (laminated security glass and tempered fire-rated glass). Although motor vehicles will remain the largest single market for advanced glass products, more rapid gains will be posted in architectural markets. Other advanced flat glass products include well established products such as ultraclear glass and glass used in furniture and appliance markets, as well as new products, such as self-cleaning glass and heads-up display windshields. In this industry scenario, Taiyou Research analyzes the Advanced Flat Glass Market in the US. The report covers the following:
- A statistical analysis of the US market for advanced flat glass.
- Analysis of the demand for advanced flat glass segmented according to products. Segments analyzed include security and safety glass, solar control glass and other advanced flat glasses.
- Industry trends, regulatory framework and the industry structure are analyzed, along with an analysis of the competitive materials to advanced flat glass.
- Markets analyzed in this research report include the vehicle segment, architecture segment, and others.
- Major players are analyzed in this report through a company overview, analysis of business segments, presence in the market, and a SWOT analysis.
This report on the Advanced Flat Glass Market in the US is a comprehensive research offering on the industry.
- Asahi Glass Company Limited
- Nippon Sheet Glass
- PPG Industries Incorporated
- Guardian Industries
- Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
- Gentex Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/e3f9a3/advanced_flat_glas
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716