However to enables the visitors to get a complete view about Lisec and their high-tech products the leading manufacturer of machines and plants in the field offers to visit the high-tech centers in Austria by charter planes. Apart from the machine manufacturing and the technology center in Seitenstetten, the main attraction is the own glass processing plant in Hausmening with its huge and varied spectrum of equipment representing the latest state of the art in top-quality, high-precision and high-tech products.
All the machines can be seen in real-time production conditions, such as:
- Cutting tables for float- and laminated glass either in fully automated interlinked compound or as stand-alone systems
- Fully automated glass sheet sorting and logistic systems
- Vertical insulating glass production lines in fully automated interlinked compound with on-line gas filling machines and sealing robots
- Spacer bending and application systems
- Vertical 4-side glass edge arrissing (seaming) machines
- Vertical waterjet-cutting and edge-working centers
- Tempering furnaces
The whole insulating glass production and glass processing is controlled overall by a logistic program developed by Lisec Software which will be presented in detail as well.
More business-software products will be shown at the stand in Düsseldorf - Hall 17, Stand D 35.