The International Forum “Glass and Modern Technologies - XXI”, the largest glass industry event in Russia, the CIS and Eastern Europe, will be held on December 11, 2018 in Moscow, in the building of the International Industrial Academy, 20 Shchipkovsky Pereulok. industry.
The project is organized by the StekloSouz Association of Russia.
The International Forum is an important event in the glass market of Russia, the CIS countries, Europe and Asia. The relevance and significance of the Forum for the development of the Russian and global market for glass products are confirmed by the leaders and experts of glass enterprises and consumers.
The international project for many years retains its importance. Conducting training for management personnel contributes to strengthening the best traditions of glass production, promoting new technologies to the Russian market, and advanced experience in the production and processing of glass.
The leaders of industry associations of consumers of glass products note the importance of the industry event for the development of new production technologies and applications. They express confidence that the Forum "Glass and Modern Technologies - XXI" will contribute to the development of the domestic glass industry, will increase its competitiveness and investment attractiveness.
Viktor Ivanovich Osipov, President of the Association StekloSouz of Russia, emphasized: “The forum brings together the entire glass elite of industrialized countries, all those who invest their creative energy in the continuous improvement of the glass industry; is a unique tool for satisfying any demands of consumers for all sectors of the national economy. ”
Every year about 200 factories, enterprises and firms from 17 countries take part in the Forum "Glass and Modern Technologies - XXI".
Such well-known foreign companies such as CQ Masso, GlaSprOduktiops-Serviс GmbH, PD Refractories CZ, Mogensen GmbH & Co. KG, Anton Ohlert, SEFPRO (Saint-Gobain), Binder + Co, COLOROBBIA CONSULTING SrL, Heye International GmbH, STARA GLASS SpA, VMA GmbH, Sklostroj Turnov CZ, sro, LAHTI PRECISION, Buhler AG, Glass Service, as and etc.
Participants of the international event will discuss together the problems and results of the industry in modern conditions, get up-to-date information about modern technologies, decide on the implementation of the plans, including the consolidation of producers and consumers.
The topics of reports by managers and specialists of the global glass industry, representatives of research institutes and design organizations, independent experts will touch on all aspects and directions of the modern glass industry:
• Improving the efficiency of glassmaking: machines, equipment, raw materials, refractories, furnaces. Problems and Solutions.
• Technical capabilities to increase the life cycle of glass furnaces. Modern materials.
• Designing glass enterprises from scientific thought to project implementation.
• Government support measures: Russian reality and world practice. Import Substitution Export.
• Design features, materials and equipment for industrial processing. Requirements. Expert opinion. Consumption development.
• Recycling. Prospects for the industrial production of raw materials based on cullet. Production.
• Problems of applying new types of glass products. Nanomaterials. Thermal insulation materials based on glass: foam glass, glass fiber materials.
• Technology packaging glass and products. Logistics. Management.
• Environmental requirements. Scientific approach. Health safety of the nation. Fight against counterfeit.
• New rules for regulating foreign economic activity in the EurAsEC.
• Problem issues in the existing training system.
The Forum program is available on the StekloSouz of Russia portal on page Forum" GLASS AND MODERN TECHNOLOGIES - XXI "
We will be grateful to all fellow journalists for using this material in the preparation of information about the International Forum "Glass and Modern Technologies - XXI".
Press service of StekloSouz.