This will drive significant growth in the next decade.
The Visiongain author of The Flat Glass Market 2012-2022 report commented that 'The flat glass industry is a growth market for both governments and the private sector alike. For example, with the rising demand for renewable energy, governments are increasingly playing a role in encouraging solar generation with feed-in tariffs in countries such as Germany, Spain and Italy. Accordingly, a great number of glass companies have stated their intentions to construct manufacturing facilities focused on serving the growing solar energy sector.'
The report contains 158 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the flat glass market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2012-2022 in terms of value (US$) for the global flat glass market value, production (mt) and consumption (mt), as well as for 3 submarkets of the flat glass market. (buildings, automotives and other speciality products e.g. solar panel etc.) In addition, 9 regional flat glass markets, production (mt) and consumption (mt) values are forecast and analysed by visiongain over the period 2012-2022. The report provides profiles of 19 leading flat glass companies operating within the market, and includes 5 interviews with leading flat glass manufacturers and consultancy companies, providing expert insight alongside Visiongain analysis.
The Flat Glass Market 2012-2022 report will be of value to current and future potential investors into the flat glass industry, as well as companies and research centres who wish to broaden their knowledge of the flat glass market.
For an executive summary please contact Sara Peerun on email@example.com
Why you should buy The Flat Glass Market 2012-2022
• 162 pages of comprehensive analysis
• 5 Exclusive Visiongain interviews with experts from-
- AGC - The world's largest glass manufacturer
- BJS. Differences - a global flat glass consultancy company
- Pony Technologies Co. Ltd - a flat/rolled glass/glass block technology provider
- Feracitas Oy, - experts in safety glass engineering
- A leading Chinese glass manufacturer
• 158 tables, charts, and graphs analysing and forecasting the flat glass market
• Global flat glass market forecasts between 2012-2022
• Global flat glass production forecasts between 2012-2022
• Global flat glass consumption forecasts between 2012-2022
• Global flat glass capacity utilisation rate forecasts between 2012-2022
• 3 flat glass submarket consumption forecasts from 2012-2022
- Other Speciality e.g. Solar power
• 9 regional flat glass market value, production and consumption forecasts between 2012-2022
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- West Asia
- Russia & CIS
- South America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
• A SWOT analysis
• 19 leading flat glass companies identified and profiled -
- ACG - Asahi Glass Co. Ltd.
- Central Glass Co., Ltd. (CGC)
- China Glass Holding Ltd.
- China Southern Glass Holding Ltd.
- Fuyao Group
- Guardian Industries Corporation
- Jiangsu Farun Group Co., Ltd.
- Jinjing Group Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Sheet Glass Company Ltd. (NSG)
- PPG Industries
- Samsung Corning Precision Glass
- Shanghai Yaohua Pilkington Glass Group Co., Ltd.
- Taiwan Glass Industrial Corporation
- Xinyi Glass Holdings Ltd.
- Zhangzhou Kibing Glass Co., Ltd.
You can order this report today
Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering The-Flat-Glass-Market-2012-2022
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, visiongain produces a host of business-2-business conferences, newsletters, management reports and e-zines focusing on the Energy, Telecoms, Pharmaceutical, Defence, Materials sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by its in-house analysts, who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port-of-call for the business professional, who needs independent, high quality, original material to rely and depend on.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44(0)207-336-6100