GlassBuild America®, running from September 30 through October 2 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, features an agenda packed with industry and outside experts, cutting-edge technologies, and some of the most timely and insightful conferences and seminars in the business.
Among this year’s highlights --
- A new Innovations Pavilion showcasing many of the most advanced technologies from across the glass industry (see list of exhibitors);
- A series of outstanding education seminars spanning a wide range of disciplines, from a blue-chip solar energy panel presentation to an interactive website clinic (seminars), and many more;
- An Energy Efficiency Town Hall forum that will undoubtedly generate headlines (more);
- A popular seminar on Trends in Decorative Glass (more);
- A must-attend Opening Reception that is sure to be the networking event of the year for glass industry professionals;
- Boundless opportunities to transact business with the largest collection of targeted and qualified buyers you’ll find all year; and,
- The 4th Annual NGA Glazing Executives Forum -- one of our most popular events -- including an industry-specific economic forecast and interactive breakout sessions that could be invaluable to your 2010 planning (more).
"Not only will this GlassBuild America show be a very strong event, but we believe this will be the place where our industry collectively prepares to turn the corner to economic renewal,” said Phil James, president and CEO, National Glass Association.
Join thousands of your industry peers in Atlanta, September 30 – October 2, for the 2009 GlassBuild America: The Glass, Door & Window Expo. For more information, or to register to exhibit or attend the 2009 event, visit www.GlassBuildAmerica.com.
About GlassBuild America: The Glass, Window & Door Expo
GlassBuild America is organized by the National Glass Association, in partnership with the Glass Association of North America, the American Architectural Manufacturers Association, the Insulating Glass Manufacturers Alliance and the Bath Enclosure Manufacturers Association. Since 2003, it has been listed as one of the Top 200 largest U.S. tradeshows in the annual listing compiled by Tradeshow Week magazine. GlassBuild America 2009 will be held September 30 – October 2 in Atlanta, Georgia. For more information on GlassBuild America, contact: 866/342-5642, extension 300 or visit www.GlassBuildAmerica.com.