Key topics such as energy efficiency, innovation, and high-end solutions that are aired at Fenestration China are greatly appreciated by professionals throughout the entire fenestration industry."390" height="58" alt="" src="/UserFiles/5(60).jpg" />
International Exhibition of windows, doors, skylights, and curtain wall technology, components and prefabricated units
- One of the world’s top three fenestration shows
- 12 years of history: established in 2003
- Even years in Beijing, odd years in Shanghai
- 70,000 sqm exhibition space, 480 exhibitors, over 60,000 professional visitors from 60+ countries
Fenestration China – the ideal platform for exploring and expanding business in the Asian fenestration market
- Fenestration China 2013 was successfully held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center with a remarkable, record-breaking area of 60,000 sqm of exhibitions space, 468 exhibitors, and 62,335 visitors. The outstanding premiere in Shanghai was impressive affirmation of the plan to hold the event in Beijing and Shanghai on alternate years.
- At the 2014 event in Beijing (Nov. 6-8), the organizer Union Expo expects about 480 exhibitors in a total of 70,000 sqm of exhibition space. The entire fenestration industry will showcase their products and solutions in six exhibition halls.
- As a member of the Global Fair Alliance (GFA – www.global-fair-alliance.com), the alliance of leading fenestration trade shows, Fenestration China is gaining international recognition. As the organizer of fensterbau/frontale, NürnbergMesse will contribute to the success of the show and the GFA by acting as Overseas Partner for Germany in 2014.
- Many big brands have already confirmed their participation, covering the following product range: hardware fittings, aluminum profile, UPVC, sealants, architectural glass, machinery for profiles, glass, doors, and windows, and curtainwall systems.
More than just an exhibition: Special events offer more opportunities to the fenestration industry
Concerns about the performance of innovative window and other products on the part of fabricators, engineering companies, and even real estate firms and architects have been on the rise in the era of Green Building that is developingin China. To help the exhibitors take advantage of this historic opportunity, three carefully prepared and unprecedented supporting activities – “Fenestration Days China,” “Talk to Architects,” and “Talk to Realtors” – will be held concurrently to support the success of the exhibition this and every year.
Fenestration Days China: Annual Conference of the global window, door, and curtain wall industries
Talk to Architects: New technology and materials for high-rises
Talk to Realtors: Dialogue between real estate developers and fenestration industry players
The booming Chinese market demands more energy-saving, innovative, and high-end products
- Energy consumption in buildings today accounts for 40 percent of the total energy consumption in China. It's reported that among this 40 percent energy consumption, about 50 percent is wasted due to energy losses through inefficient windows and doors. Therefore, the “twelfth five-year-plan” requires that one trillion sqm of green buildings be built, which will save 35 percent of the energy used in buildings.
- Since the adoption of policy of the 2.0 W/m2 standard in the Beijing municipality, many other provinces followed suit and have stepped into the era of energy-efficient windows and doors. Regardless of how compliance with the standard is monitored in the future, this energy-saving policy will lead to ongoing developments in the window, door, and curtain wall industries. The Jiangsu province is still practicing a 2.4 W/m2 standard, while the Sichuan province has a standard of 2.2 W/m2. Energy saving is an inevitable trend in China's fenestration industry. Financial subsidies for using energy-efficient windows are offered in several provinces.
- The wide adoption of energy-saving technology and products will raise public awareness, which in turn drives product innovation within the industry.
For more detailed information, please visit www.fenestration.com.cn
Fenestration China 2014 Exhibition Team
Beijing International UnionExpo Co., Ltd.
Sunny Miao / Emily Zhang
E-Mail：email@example.com (send enquiry) /
firstname.lastname@example.org (send enquiry)
For exhibitors, visitors, and press from Germany, please get in touch with our Overseas Partner:
NürnbergMesse GmbH – International Pavilions
Mr. Dirk Lauterbach
E-Mail: email@example.com (send enquiry)