Built in 1888 by English architect James Cameron, the Lalbagh Glass House has been nurtured by the Indian royalty as a bio-diversity park. Since its renovation, it has become one of Bangalore's premier tourist destinations.
The GLS India team competed with key market players to win this prestigious renovation project, which involved replacing the original glass with DuPont Butacite® PVB interlayer. Safety glass made with Butacite® restored the aesthetic appeal of the neo-classical glass house and provides the safest option for overhead glazing. In the original house, the curved sections were made of steel, but are now made of laminated glass.
DuPont Glass Laminating Solutions is widely recognized as the leading architectural PVB innovator and supplier in the country.