Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq:APOG) today announced fiscal 2015 second-quarter results. Apogee provides distinctive solutions for enclosing commercial buildings and framing art. FY15 SECOND QUARTER VS.
- Revenues of $231.9 million were up 30 percent.
- Operating income of $15.5 million was up 66 percent.
- Earnings per share were $0.57, including $0.22 from a tax credit. - Adjusted EPS, excluding the tax credit, was $0.35, up 67 percent.
- Backlog of $480.2 million was up 58 percent, or $176 million.
- Cash and short-term investments were $25.0 million.
Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
2014-09-22T13:00:00Apogee Reports Significant Fiscal 2015 Q2 Sales, Earnings Growth glassonweb.com