FY12 FIRST QUARTER VS. PRIOR-YEAR PERIOD
* Revenues of $153.3 million were up 7 percent.
* Operating loss was $3.4 million, compared to a loss of $6.1 million.
* Per share loss was $0.08, compared to a loss of $0.13.
* Architectural segment revenues increased 7 percent, with an operating loss of $7.1 million.
o Backlog ended at $247.0 million, compared to $237.2 million at the end of fiscal 2011 and $214.9 million in the prior-year period.
* Large-scale optical segment revenues grew 8 percent, while operating income increased 38 percent to $4.6 million.
* Cash and short-term investments totaled $43.0 million, compared to $60.6 million at the end of the fiscal 2011.
Read more on the link below.