Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq:APOG) today announced fiscal 2013 full-year and fourth-quarter results. Apogee provides distinctive value-added glass solutions for the architectural and picture framing industries. FY13 FULL YEAR VS.
- Revenues of $700.2 million were up 6 percent.
- Operating income was $27.4 million, compared to $3.8 million.
- Per share earnings from continuing operations were $0.66, compared to $0.17.
- Net earnings per share were $0.67, compared to $0.17.
- Architectural segment revenues increased 6 percent, with operating income of $9.2 million compared to an operating loss of $12.1 million.
- Large-scale optical segment revenues increased 2 percent, with operating income of $21.0 million compared to $19.6 million.
- Cash and short-term investments totaled $85.6 million, compared to $79.3 million.
Read more here.
Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
2013-04-12T13:00:00Apogee FY2013 Full-Year, Fourth Quarter Results Improve glassonweb.com