The transparent conductive coatings Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) and Index-Matched Indium Tin Oxide (IMITO) as well as narrow and broadband AR improve optical throughput and reduce stray light noise while providing low reflectance and good sheet resistance control without sacrificing optical performance.
Typical applications include:
- Spatial Light Modulators, Micro-displays, and Optical Shutters
- Mobile and Vehicle Mounted Displays
- Slim Format Sensor Cover Glass
- Telecommunications Equipment – Liquid Crystal Based Fiber Optic Switches
These coatings can be applied to the following ultra-thin glass microsheet substrates:
- SCHOTT D 263® T eco – extremely thin and flexible
- SCHOTT AF 32® eco – extremely thin and flexible
- Corning® Eagle XG – high performance
- SCHOTT MEMpax® – ultra-thin borosilicate
- Other specialty thin glass
Presently, ZC&R can apply these coatings to 150mm and 200mm wafers as well as 6″ square substrates with other custom sizes available upon request.