It can seam glasses of different sizes and shapes at such speeds as to be put in line with the most productive double glazing plants.
• VITRODODI washing machines, which have been very appealing for many years, have been enriched by two new models, made to wash 3210 x 6000 mm jumbo glass sizes:
- horizontally, the MODULO ONE 33 3CSP INOX with pre-washing, 6 brushes and rinse for thicknesses up to 40 mm and automatisms for L.E. glass;
- vertically, the EMPIRE 33 JUMBO 40 R, to wash 3210 x 6000 mm glasses up to 40 mm thickness, with 6 brushes and automatism for L.E.
• The edging sector has also undergone a considerable updating with the introduction of the new version of the very well-known MINI BORDER FPs, the FP 5/15, equipped with a diamond wheel, two arrissing wheels, and two polishing wheels (the last of which can be cerium oxide), and of the PULL-OUT series including the PRT 6, 8 and 11 for flat edge (the 8 and the 11 can be with liquid cerium oxide, if required), and the PAV 9, with variable angle, also with liquid cerium oxide upon request. Almost completely stainless steel and aluminium section-bar made to extend their life, they can be supplied with or without the PLC able to completely control every machine adjustment. Besides, these straight line edgers present a world novelty: the wheels are located in a drawer that, by pneumatic control, comes out of the machine body thus permitting to quickly replace them, as well as an easy maintenance.
• In the laminated glass field also VITRODODI, already present with their STRATOVIT plants with UV liquid resin and as Glassrobots-Finland’s representatives, have widened their production by adding to the MODULO washer, already installed on many flat laminated glass lines for years, all of the loading and unloading tables, positioning and assembling conveyors, suction transfers and systems for PVB rolls in the standard dimensions of 2600 x 4500 and 3300 x 6000 mm.