Date: 24 February 2022
New from Vitro, VacuMax™ vacuum insulating glass (VIG) is an innovative architectural glass that combines vacuum technology and Vitro glass substrates into an insulating glass unit (IGU) with exceptional insulation performance, even rivaling that of traditional walls.
Tempered VacuMax™ VIG units have a total thickness of just 8.3mm, only slightly thicker than a standard 6mm glass lite, and can be used to replace monolithic (single-pane) glass without needing to replace the framing system. This makes VacuMax™ an ideal material for retrofits and renovations and for enhancing energy efficiency and insulation performance.
Upcoming CE Webinars & Events
Vitro is offering virtual events and Continuing Education (CE) webinars throughout March as part of the Glass Insider Education webinar series. We hope you’ll join us!
- CE Webinar | How to Effectively Integrate Acid-Etched Glass in Exterior Glazing Systems (March 3, 2:00PM EST)
- CE Webinar | Understanding Low-e Coatings (March 10, 2:00PM EST)
- CE Webinar | Bird Friendly Glazing Challenges and Solutions (March 17, 2:00PM EST)
- CE Webinar | Vitro Glass Production, Processing & Performance (March 24, 2:00PM EST)
- CE Webinar | How to Effectively Integrate Acid-Etched Glass in Exterior Glazing Systems (March 31, 2:00PM EST