METRA Systems, a division of METRA in Italy, provides aluminum products and solutions to improve architectural sustainability, performance and aesthetics.
Solar shading systems and motorized louvers have become a popular fixture in European architectural design. The METRA solar shading systems are renowned for their precision, quality assembly, cost effectiveness and superior construction.
“The METRA solar shading systems and motorized louvers are the perfect extension to our aluminum and glass solutions,” said Jean-Francois Couturier, CEO of Unicel Architectural. “We can now provide architects with a complete selection of the industry’s finest vision and daylight control solutions for virtually any building design. We are excited to offer Europe’s premium solar shading systems to the North American marketplace. ”
Unicel’s new motorized louvers or sun blades are the optimal architectural envelope for daylight control. These shading systems are made of maximum strength extruded aluminum profiles that ensure thermal and acoustic insulation and low maintenance, while adding immense aesthetic appeal to a building’s design.
· Daylight control – Glare reduction and greater comfort
· Heat control - Optimal thermal insulation and energy efficiency
· Sound control – Acoustic insulation and enhanced tranquility
· Visual appeal – State of the art aesthetic features that enhance overall design
· Low maintenance – Durable and easy to maintain
· Flexibility – Adaptable to many building and architectural approaches
To find out more about the solar shading systems and motorized louvers, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org