The screen-printing specialists from Breisgau offer specific system concepts for a wide range of applications – architectural, automotive, appliance, technical glass and photovoltaics. The THIEME stand should be the first stop for Glasstec visitors.
With its modular system concepts, the market and technology leader covers nearly all application areas of the flatbed glass printing - from large format architectural glass applications to automotive glass for front windshields to appliance glass for microwave ovens and special applications such as gaming machines. Technical applications such as sensor glass and thin film solar cells belong to the application range of the Thieme Machines. By means of custom engineering the various system concepts, Thieme allows for the highly diverse requirements in various sectors. From individual machines to custom-assembled inline printing lines, every system configuration is possible.
A short overview of the current Thieme machine program follows:
* Compact Diverse Machines: The half or three quarter automatic screen printing machines of the series THIEME 1000(S) and THIEME 3000(S) can be encountered as highly productive "all doers" in many sectors of glass screen printing. By means of special additional options, they can be optimally adapted to the respective application.
* Architecture Glass Machines: THIEME 3000 GS LS/LM utilizes an especially flexible machine concept which is designed for the processing of the most diverse plate formats and contours up to a large format size of 3000 mm x 6000 mm. The selectable three quarter or fully automatic systems can be flexibly adapted to varying order and lot sizes, which are characteristic for the architectural sector.
* Automobile Glass Machines: The THIEME 3000 GS AM was especially developed for the printing of symmetrical and asymmetrical glass plates in the automotive sector. Designed as an inline machine for the integration in fully automated production lines, it meets the high demands for quality, reproducibility and productivity in the automobile industry.
* White Goods (Appliance), Technical Glass Machines: The THIEME 3000 GS is the right choice for this wide range application from glass decor to sensor systems. The multifaceted system concept can be selectively implemented as a three quarter automatic single machine or integrated in a production line as a fully automatic machine.
* Photovoltaics Machines: A particularly interesting and promising application of glass screen printing is the printing of thin film solar cells on glass. In the process, the THIEME 3000 GS assures high positioning accuracy of the substrate and an even coating.
In order to optimally design the respective printing process, Thieme offers the addition of a large selection of auxiliary components such as a "Wandres" cleaning unit, "ScreenClean" intermediate paper cleaning, anti-drip system, laser positioning system and much more. The programmable operator interface, available for the range of Thieme machines, in which all of the order-related parameters can be stored and recalled, shortens the set-up time considerably and increases the quality and reproducibility.
Exhibits at the "Glasstec 2008" Exhibition
The Thieme stand will include a glimpse of the following screen printing machinery designs and components:
* a THIEME 3000 GS AM with servo centring system for the printing of automotive glass, as well as
*a squeegee cutter THIEME TSC G2 with angle-adjustable cutting head.
Thieme will exhibit its products at a 190 square meter exhibit stand, where the Remco Chemie Rentzsch GmbH (products for screen preparation and cleaning) and the Fotec AG, Kuesnacht/CH (manufacture and sales of screen materials) will also present themselves: Exhibition centre Dusseldorf, Hall 12, Stand No. 12A55.