Date: 28 September 2020
Architect and Interiors India is hosting a webinar series on Designing for a New World – Post COVID-19. The sixth episode of the webinar series is meant to celebrate architecture in India by way of an in-depth discussion on its evolution over the years, the legacy architects are leaving behind for the next generation to take forward, and what that future will entail. To deliberate, we will bring together leading names in the field, who will put forth their views on the practice and share their aspirations for the industry as a whole.
Points of discussion:
• Architecture in India has come a long way. What strike you as the most important themes in that evolution?
• Critical milestones/ projects that have shaped/ influenced architecture in India
• Balancing tradition & context with drive & development
• Does the profession stand at a crossroads today? What is the best way forward to create a responsible, enduring and sustainable legacy?
• How do you see technological advancements, rising awareness levels and changing perceptions impacting the future of design?
• Where do you think architecture in India will be within the next 10 years? What is your vision for its future?
• Abha Narain Lambah, Principal Architect, Abha Narain Lambah Associates
• Nandini Somya Sampat, Director, Somaya & Kalappa Consultants
• Sangeet Sharma, Partner, SD Sharma & Associates
• Esra Aydinoglu, Architect & Architectural Glass Product Manager, SFG
• Akshat Bhatt, Principal Architect, Architecture Discipline
• Dipen Gada, Principal Designer, Dipen Gada & Associates
• Bibhor Srivastava, Group Publishing Director, ITP Media India
*You have submitted your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services."
7 ott 2020 04:00 PM in India