This technology works by suspending up to three films in the airspace of a double glazed unit to create multiple air-tight chambers, delivering best-in-class insulation performance for rooflights.
Standard double glazed units with low-e coatings tend to deliver a thermal insulating performance of around 1.0W/m2k, while Heat Mirror Glass can achieve U-values as good as 0.3W/m2k.
Key Product Benefits
- Heat Mirror Glass can provide centre-pane U-values as low as 0.3W/m2k
- Offers superior winter heating & summer cooling due to its multi-cavity design
- Reduces condensation build-up on glass during the winter months
- Blocks 99% of harmful UV rays from entering the building
- Weighs approximately 33% less than a triple glazed unit of the same size
If you would like to know more about Roofglaze and Heat Mirror Glass, then our team will be on hand to assist you with any questions or enquiries that you might have about our market-leading range of products and services.