Together, GGF members represented 75% of the winning companies.
The G10 Awards is the biggest event in the glass and glazing calendar, and despite the snow, more than 500 people turned out to see who would be recognised as leaders in their field.
“The G10 Awards are a fantastic endorsement of the quality that exists in our industry,” Nigel Rees, GGF chief executive said. “And I am particularly proud that nine out of the 12 winners are members of the Glass & Glazing Federation.”
The nine GGF G10 Awards winners are:
• Pilkington (Health & Safety Initiative Of The Year)
• Solaglas (Component Supplier Of The Year)
• Edgetech (Promotional Campaign Of The Year – Trade
• Arron Clegg and Scott Burrows (Apprentice Of The Year – they work for member companies)
• Bohle (Customer Care Initiative Of The Year)
• Conservatory Outlet (Conservatory Design & Build Award)
• Everglade Windows (Installer Of The Year)
• AGC Flat Glass (Glass Company Of The Year)
• Lister Trade Frames (Fabricator Of The Year)
Nigel continued. “Organisations like the GGF exist to bring together industry leaders and pioneers, and awards such as these serve to prove that their endeavours are not in vain. It also proves that if you are looking for a quality supplier, then you can do far worse than look for the GGF logo!”