Facades – which form the outer skins of buildings are important environmental moderators and key influencers in project risk and commercial success. A well designed facade can make a new building work more effectively and also transform the performance of an existing building.Thus the façade of the Building is an integral part leading the asset to energy efficient, aesthetic, maintainable and safe structurally which will lead to sustainable built environment.
Facade Forum 2014 is specifically designed to cater to the key decision makers in the region’s building industry from Developers, Architects, Façade Engineers Consultants and Product Vendors.
Conference topics include:
- Future of Façade Design & Opportunities
- Climate Sensitive Façade Design for the Tropics
- Energy Efficient Façade Designs For High Rise Buildings
- Vertical Greening Benefits And Adaptability
The dynamic line-up of speakers include:
- Dr Uma Maheswaran, CEO (India) & VP (Sustainable Design), Jurong Consultants, Singapore
- Prof. Wong Nyuk Hien, Professor, Department of Building, National University of Singapore
- Prof. Dr. Karl Wagner, Professor, University of Malaysia
- Rosana Wong, Executive Director, Yau Lee Holdings Limited
- Kelvin Kan, AgFacadesign, Singapore
- Mathieu S.Meur, Managing Director, Meinhardt Façade Technology International
- Nicky Heys, Associate Director, Meinhardt Façade Technology (Malaysia) Pte Ltd
Learn more about the event here.