Acquisition of Verallia North America

Ardagh Group announces that it has priced the following transactions, totalling $1.53 billion, to finance the acquisition of Verallia North America (“VNA”) as follows;   $700 million Senior Secured Term Loan B at a coupon of LIBOR plus 3.00% (together with a 1.00% LIBOR floor, this financing has a current interest cost of 4.00%) $415 million Senior Unsecured Notes due 2019 at a coupon of 6.25% $415 million Senior Unsecured Notes due 2021 at a coupon of 6.75% Ardagh is very pleased with the continued support it has received from debt investors and the current financings, at an average cost of 5.4%, will substantially reduce the interest cost of funding the acquisition of VNA, as compared to the original financings priced in January 2013.Ardagh expects to complete the acquisition of VNA by 30 April 2014.Following completion of the VNA acquisition, Ardagh will operate 101 facilities globally, employing 19,500 staff and reinforce its position as a global leader in packaging solutions, producing metal and glass packaging for most of the world's leading food, beverage and consumer care brands.The Notes have not been registered under the U.S.

Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or any U.S. State security laws. Accordingly, the Notes have been offered and sold in the United States only to qualified institutional buyers in accordance with Rule 144A under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933 and outside the United States in accordance with Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933.

The offering of Notes has been made pursuant to an exemption under the Prospectus Directive, as implemented in Member States of the European Economic Area, from the requirement to produce a prospectus for offers of securities. This announcement does not constitute an advertisement for the purposes of the Prospectus Directive.

This announcement does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor will there be any sale of securities referred to in this announcement, in any jurisdiction, including the United States, in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. Securities may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration under the Securities Act, or an exemption from registration.

600450 Acquisition of Verallia North America
Date: 3 February 2014

See more news about:

Others also read

For overview analysis, the report introduces Fire Glass basic information including definition, classification, application, industry chain structure, industry overview, policy analysis, and news analysis, etc   Browse Full Report With TOC @ international and China market analysis, the report analyzes Fire Glass markets in China and other countries or regions (such as US, Europe, Japan, etc) by presenting research on global products of different types and applications developments and trends of market, technology, and competitive landscape, and leading suppliers and countries’ 2009-2014 capacity, production, cost, price, profit, production value, and gross margin.
Dubai Investments (DI) CEO Khalid Bin Kalban has revealed that the Company seeks to examine several expansion opportunities in 2015.
This report was created for strategic planners, international executives and import/export managers who are concerned with the market for nonwired glass sheets of float glass and surface ground or polished glass.
New Business to Support Company's Growing Presence in East and Central African Markets - H.B. Fuller Company (NYSE: FUL) announced today that it has signed an agreement to purchase Continental Products Limited, a provider of industrial adhesives in East and Central Africa.
"Opportunity in the Indian Glass Market - 2014 : Market size, Market share, Market landscape, Market trend analysis, Growth drivers, Future opportunity, Future forecast" provides an insight into the Indian Glass current market scenario, structure and practices.
Coinciding with the fulfillment of the ARTESUN project´s first year (November), the third Project Meeting took place at Corning headquarters in Avon, France    Funded by the European Comission through its Seventh Framework Programme, ARTESUN Project aims to develop organic photovoltaic solar cells (OPV) through the implementation of three full-scale prototypes.

Add new comment