This high ion-exchange (HIE) glass is chemically strengthened for maximum durability.
Key attributes of SCHOTT Xensation™ Cover glass include:
- Extremely high impact and bending strength enables thinner, sleeker, and more sensitive devices without compromising strength
- High scratch resistance and tolerance for superior aesthetic appeal and durability
- Pristine, display grade cover glass for a clear, elegant visual quality
- Unique glass composition results in the most robust and reliable cover glass available
Abrisa Technologies can apply anti-reflective, dichroic, UV, IR, indium tin-oxide (ITO), and index-matched IMITO coatings to Xensation™ glass substrates. Additionally, Xensation™ can be chemically and heat strengthened, machined, drilled, cut, edged, polished, cleaned, grinded, and screen printed to enhance functionality and performance.
SCHOTT Xensation™ Cover glass is available from Abrisa Technologies in the following dimensions:
- Sheet Sizes: 1150 x 950mm and 475 x 575mm
- Sheet Thickness: 0.55 to 2mm is stocked for quick delivery
Abrisa Technologies is a recognized global supplier of high quality, fabricated glass components, optical thin film coatings, and custom glass solutions for a wide variety of industries. From our US based Abrisa Industrial Glass fabrication facility in Santa Paula, CA and our ZC&R Coatings for Optics division in Torrance, CA we serve diverse industries such as microelectronics and displays, semiconductor, military, automotive, aerospace, medical, biomedical and scientific R&D. We provide custom specialty flat glass and coating products for applications such as: flat panel display, touch and gesture recognition; visible to IR imaging and surveillance; entertainment, indoor and outdoor lighting; advanced instrumentation; and photonics.
Contact us at www.abrisatechnologies.com for more information and to request a quotation.