Vice President of Sales & Marketing - Minneapolis, MN - Trex Commercial Products Inc.
The VP of Sales & Marketing is responsible for leading and representing the Trex Commercial Products salesforce. The position requires a thorough understanding of the commercial construction industry and marketing strategies within the architectural markets.
The VP of Sales & Marketing is responsible for managing all brands, distribution channels, and deployment of sales for the organization. They are responsible for developing & executing the strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. They identify and pursue new markets and cultivate innovation in products and processes. The VP is a vital member of the Senior Leadership Team and will build strong cohesion between sales, operations, design, project management and other functions of the business. They oversee the sales and marketing team member’s regular activity and development.
This position does not require relocation.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 15+ years of sales experience in positions of increasing leadership and managerial responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience in commercial construction industry
- Track record of consistently growing sales
- Demonstrated success leading geographically disperse and profitable sales team
- Success in partnering with engineering, operations and project management teams
- Highly skilled in hiring, coaching and talent development
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Experience bringing innovation to sales
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, attention to detail, and multi-tasking abilities
- MBA or related Master’s degree
- Sales experience in architectural and commercial glazing markets
- Experience translating Operational Excellence philosophy (e.g. LEAN) to Sales