System Engineer at Sphinx Glass Egypt
- Install software packages to all IT devices (PCs, laptops, printers and cell phones) based on the employees’ needs and the nature of the job to facilitate their work easiness.
- Manage the help desk system and provide technical support to the end user regarding trouble shooting, install required software and training to facilitate the business work flow and satisfy the employee’ needs.
- Conduct physical count to all IT devices inside the company with coordination with finance department to ensure that the actual balance matches the balance on the help desk.
- Follow up and monitor the LAN and WAN connectivity, analyze the root cause of the disconnection, take corrective actions to restore the connection to maintain the communication between internal and external devices.
- Manage and control active directory of Samba domain system regarding add new user, user account privilege and reset the password to ensure the network control.
- Manage and control the firewall activities regarding check alarms, identify security issues and risk, implement new policies, develop current policies, configure VPN system, search for new security tools, control internet traffic and bandwidth to ensure high level of security of the IT infrastructure.
- Manage, maintain and control the PBX telephone system to facilitate the communication between employees and external stallholders.
- Archive and manage the MIS department documentation regarding the PRs, licenses and contracts, monitor the documentation cycle with finance and procurement departments to control MIS documents.
- Comply with occupational health, safety and Environment regulations, policies and instructions at work place.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering Major Computer or Communication
- Ethical Hacking Security Certificate (preferable)
Total of 2 to 4 years’ experience.
- All MS Windows OS
- All MS Office versions
- A+ and network+