SERVICE SUPERVISOR at Glaston Corporation - Australia
We are looking for a SERVICE SUPERVISOR
To lead the ANZ Service Team and to carry out site and remote service and support activities. Your job includes controlling the Service functions, including new machine installations, maintenance work, customer training and consultation as well as service and spare parts sales. You will be developing Glaston Service operations and the team of glass processing professionals. You work in close cooperation with our manufacturing units and R&D and sales teams.
To summarize your main responsibilities:
• Responsibility of customer database.
• Leading & Supervision of the Service Team.
• Taking care of customer needs to assure high customer satisfaction.
• Increasing sales and profitability.
• Giving Sales Support to the Service sales team.
• Analysing and reporting quality issues to R&D.
A successful candidate has:
• Excellent technical background and good experience on similar position.
• Good coordination and supervisory skills.
• Sales approach and experience.
• Problem solving and decision making skills.
• Excellent negotiation and language skills (English + designated area)
• Time management skills
The position requires frequent travelling in the designated area. More information on the position from Sales and Service Director David Charnock, +61 421 057 225 or email@example.com. Please apply by 30.6.2021.