Marketing & Communication Administrative Assistant at Vitro in Cheswick, Pennsylvania
Marketing & Innovation is seeking a Program Administrator / Marketing Assistant to oversee key internal and external marketing functions including trade shows, photography, web maintenance/development, AIA/Continuing Education, Innovation Programs, trademark administration, production art file development/maintenance, purchasing, fulfillment and other customer/architect support services.
The job requires good written and verbal communication and excellent organizational skills. The position interfaces with a range of internal Vitro departments as well as outside contractors, service providers and advertising agencies. An understanding of Vitro products and glass performance is a plus.
This position has the potential to lead to career growth opportunities within Branding & Communications, as well as Marketing & Innovation.
Literature and Packaging/Label Program Administration
- Serve as daily point of contact for literature orders (external and internal), managing day-to-day fulfillment oversight
- Maintain and manage inventory control, hard counts, shipping/receiving, pick lists, product descriptions, code reference books, both on-line and in print
- Coordinate production of reprints and reorders with Vitro technical/marketing and outside design studios, printers and glass fabricators; competitive bidding where necessary
- Maintain advertising response letters and coordinate reply to information requests by phone, mail, internet and email
- Review monthly order and shipping accounts, reallocation of charges
- Coordinate vendor qualification, purchase order requests and supporting documentation
- Invoice processing
- Budget reporting/review
- Inter-company reallocation of charges
- Requires mastery of both SAP and Ariba systems, as well as P-Cards (5-departments)
- Coordinate information gathering within Vitro, securing and creating documentation and providing specimens to outside legal counsel to maintain trademark protection around the world
- Conducting quarterly online audits in search of trademark violations.
- Coordinate corrective follow-up actions
Customer and Program Support
- Responsible for the administration of Marketing & Innovation ideation process, including all steering team communications with those who submit and receive the ideas, as well as logging and tracking all submissions. Coordinate steering team meetings, award processing and web updates.
- Coordinate annual investment in project photography from project nominations to location scouting to purchase negotiations and photo retouching/archiving.
- Maintain logo, art, photography, product label and master news release files. Work with customers, Vitro marketing and outside vendors to coordinate production and delivery.
- Coordinate relationships and hosting with third-party content aggregators, such as MaterialBank. Route user requests and manage reporting, inventories and content.
- Manage and maintain key document files for technical services (TD, SDS and PDS); maintain most current documents online. Also, serve as site administrator for Technical Services’ Color Difference Calculator, GlassNET and other programs.
- Manage and coordinate continuing educations and Vitro bi-monthly webinar programs, including approvals and accreditation through the American Institute of Architects.
- Coordinate all regional trade shows and sponsorship events, including hotel and conference reservations for major industry events
- Supervise customer support programs (Residential & Specialty Sample Programs, NAM support, promotional items, etc.) and coordinate shipments and production
- Provide administrative support for other sales and marketing programs, such as the ACUITY TRAINING data base, Spec document file update/maintenance, IG configurations, etc. as required
- BS in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Business is preferred; experience will also be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Requires good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills necessary
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Open the link to get started:
Vitro is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of Vitro’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please email email@example.com. Please do not inquire about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages received for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.