Field Service Technician - Matodi
Matodi is a growing major supplier of machinery and consumables for the flat glass industry. More than just another machine and tool supplier, Matodi takes great pride in making sure that every one of our customers receives the best possible service and support.
Matodi is seeking a full-time Field Service Technician to join our team to provide customers with hands-on industrial equipment installations, repairs, and troubleshooting services in the field. As a secondary responsibility, the Field Service Technician will provide telephone and email technical support to customers from our office when not traveling. Travel will be in the continental United States as well as Canada. Occasional trips to Europe will be required for training on our products. This role will be based out of our Greensboro, North Carolina office and will require travel approximately 70% of the time.
Required skills include:
• Customer technical support (at customer locations & in-office)
• Industrial machinery installation and commissioning (hands-on)
- Machine final assembly after delivery
- Machine setup and test
- Operator training
- Technical documentation of work performed
- Customer acceptance
• Troubleshoot industrial equipment electrical systems
• Troubleshoot machine electronic, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and other systems
• Able to work with PLCs and CNC computer systems and software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively work with all levels of customer’s organization with the appropriate technical and business acumen.
Previous experience installing, repairing, and troubleshooting industrial equipment and related products is required. We are willing to train the successful candidate on the products we sell and support.
The successful candidate must be able to travel on short notice without restrictions, possess a valid driver’s license, a valid US passport, and be able to pass a drug test.
What we offer:
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience and opportunities for growth within the company.
Email your resume to email@example.com