Area Export Sales Manager at Sphinx Glass Egypt
Key responsibilities :
• Conduct meetings (visit, conference call, emails) with the customers to maintain the customer relationships.
• Attend (visit, or exhibit) exhibitions to have bigger market exposures and to expand the customers portfolio.
• Accomplish the agreed annual export sales budget with the direct responsible, including the sales quantities and value.
• Issue the monthly action sales plan for his/her area which includes the sales distribution by market and by product to achieve the budgeted financial revenues.
• Visit periodically the allocated markets in his/her geographical area and conduct market analysis which should be communicated to the head of Export in order to translate the opportunities into business.
• Collect market’s information to increase sphinx’s competitive advantage.
• Communicate with the concerned departments in the factory, mainly Customer Service, to secure the orders into production and achieve a maximum customer’s satisfaction level.
• Collaborate with the Customer Service department to ensure the collection before the shipment.
Salary and Benefits :
Very attractive Package “Social insurance – Medical Insurance – Transportation – Meals – Mobile allowance”.
Job Category: Commercial
Education: B.SC Degree (Engineering is preferred)
Experience: 7 to 10 years
English: Excellent command of both spoken & written