|Officina Meccanica Schiatti Angelo S.r.l.|
|Officina Meccanica Schiatti Angelo S.r.l. is a leader in the design and construction of flat glass-processing machinery. Due to the reliability and performance of its machines Schiatti Angelo Srl has been synonymous with quality in the flat glass-processing machinery sector for many years. |
|Renowned worldwide for the quality of its machinery, the company was founded in 1969, but started manufacturing equipment for glass processing several years before. Since 1980 the technical and administrative headquarters of the company, has been located in Seregno, Italy on a 14,000 sq.m. site, of which nearly 4,000 sq.m. are covered. A highly-skilled staff supported by professional technicians, assembles and tests a whole range of glass-working machines there. In addition, Schiatti operates a 3,000 sq.m. office, in Brianza, used for primary manufacturing, carpentry, machine tooling, painting, etc.
The company’s ability to solve problems is guaranteed by its long experience, close client relationships, and technical/manufacturing expertise.
Schiatti produce machines able to meet the requirements of all glass processors, from small shops to big companies. The quality of Schiatti machines is the result of a careful selection of materials and suppliers. An efficient maintenance network and spare parts service allow the company to solve any technical problem in a very short time. This quality was confirmed in 1999 when Schiatti obtained the ISO 9001 certification by the ICIM certification body. Today this family-run company is managed by the third generation and employs about 60 people. Schiatti is present globally with a network of agents covering some 90% of the planet.
Schiatti currently produces the following models:
- Straight grinding machines for the grinding and polishing of round flat with anis, ogee and woster felt edges from 3 to 50 mm thick with electronically-controlled automation devices.
- Double-edging machines for the simultaneous grinding and polishing of both glass faces. It can process round or flat edges, with electronically controlled automation devices for the initialisation and monitoring of the working cycle, for glass sizes from 80 to 3,000 mm in length and thicknesses from 2 to 20 mm.
- Complete grinding lines, composed of 2 machines connected by transfer tables, for the grinding and polishing of all four sides of the glass.
- Drilling machines for the drilling of glass in automatic-semiauto-matic-manual and semiautomatic-manual versions. They are also available with multi-heads for processing 3 or 4 holes simultaneously.
- Straight bevelling machines for the grinding and polishing of glass to obtain a bevel from 3° to 45° on thicknesses from 3 to 25 mm.
- Glass loaders.
- Drilling centres.
Photos: Schiatti Angelo S.r.l.
Last review: June, 2009
|Add a Comment|
You have to be registered in order to add your comment.|
If you already have an account, please sign-in to comment.